Xerox -Technical Support -Customer Care Analyst
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Inland Business Systems is a subsidiary of Xerox Corporation. We are Northern California's most advanced technology and services company specializing in Office Systems and Workflow Solutions. We partner with key industry leaders such as Xerox and Sharp. We're headquartered in Sacramento, CA and have branch offices in Chico, Redding, Modesto, Petaluma, Reno and Las Vegas. We offer the Xerox technology with a local, personalized approach. Our decentralized management philosophy allows for very responsive customer service and support.|
We are seeking a talented, unique and motivated Customer Care Analyst who is looking for a great opportunity to work and grow with a reputable corporation.
The Technical Support /Customer Care Center Analyst is responsible for receiving and clearing service calls and providing remote installations related to office equipment (copiers and printers and software products for customers.
|Duties:||Essential Responsibilities: |
• Receive and record/assist with clearing calls from customers
• Remote Network connectivity, installation and repair
• Print Driver installation, troubleshooting and repair
• Facilitation of remote installations via coordination with in house and customer IT staff
• Deal with upset customers and diffuse certain situations regarding upset customers
• Update call records with status work order
• Convey a high level of professionalism, patience and efficiency so as to minimize customer anxiety and maximize customer loyalty
• Recognize marketing signals that may arise during a service call, and communicate them to Sales Department for potential upgrades or new placements
• Keep Service Manager / Customer Care Center employees informed of any problems
• Perform pre-installation machine configuration
|Qualifications:||• Previous copier and printer troubleshooting and repair experience required (*Xerox, Konica Minolta, Kyocera a plus!)|
• Previous field IT/Service experience required
• Networking experience
• Possesses strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Basic knowledge of call center customer management software, Microsoft Office Suite (including Word and Excel) and Microsoft Outlook
• Ability to research issues thru the internet and electronic documentation
• Possesses the ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.